Jennica Fulwilder, Academic Success Specialist
Discovery Hall 356
Jennica Fulwilder works part-time and is available by appointment (please email her to set up appointment).
Mandatory advising is required for all newly admitted students, freshman students (up to 24 credits), readmitted students and students on academic probation in AIS. Please call to schedule an appointment if you need to see your advisor.
- Learn the requirements for your degree, determined by your catalog year.
- Become familiar with the university and College of Liberal Arts and Sciences policies and procedures.
- Select courses that complement your interests and career plans.
- Check your courses on MyASU on a regular basis to track the progress of your degree.
- Log into MyASU
- Click on "Degree Audits (DARS)" in My Programs & Advising
- Have your catalog year and major ready
Being prepared for an advising appointment:
- Print and review your DARS (Degree Audit Report) prior to your appointment.
- Let the advisor know of any AIS 194/294/394/494 omnibus courses that need to be moved out of your elective credits to your emphasis area.
- Make a tentative class schedule if you plan to discuss registration. Find the times and locations of the courses that you would like to take.
- If you schedule an appointment, please keep it and be on time, or call to cancel and reschedule.
- Clarify requirements, policies and procedures.
- Evaluate transcripts to show how credits apply toward degree requirements.
- Help track progress toward graduation.
FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
Graduation — If you have 87 credit hours or more, you need to file a Declaration of Graduation. Contact advisor for form.
AZ Community College Course Equivalencies